This is the conclusion to Name that ECG: 51 year old male.
51 year old male, palpitations.
- Rate: ventricular rate ~185 bpm, unknown atrial rate
- Regularity: regular
- P-waves: none appreciated
- PRi: N/A
- QRS duration: ~200 ms
- Axis: inferior, +90 degrees
- Bundle Branches: V1-negative, wide-complex
- QTc: not appreciable
- T-waves: appropriate discordance in all leads
- ST-elevation: not readily interprettable
- ST-depression: not readily interprettable
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Subtle dissociation of the atria may be visible in the ST/T-waves in II and III.
- It is unlikely that this rhythm is anything but ventricular tachycardia.
- The ST-segments in aVL are arguably excessive, potentially indicating an ACS cause of this tachycardia.