This is the conclusion to our Name that ECG case: 66 year old female, resolved chest pain.
66 year old female, resolved chest pain.
- Rate: atrial rate of ~55 bpm, ventricular rate of ~55 bpm
- Regularity: regular
- P-waves: sinus (upright in I and II), associated 1:1 with the QRS
- PRi: 140 ms
- QRS duration: 90 ms
- Axis: -45 degrees, left axis deviation, LAFB
- Bundle Branches: normal conduction
- QTc: normal (<1/2 R-R interval), 420 ms (Bazett's Formula)
- T-waves: flipped T-waves in aVL, biphasic V2-V5 consistent with Wellen's Syndrome
- ST-elevation: none noted
- ST-depression: none noted
- Normal sinus rhythm in a patient with Wellen's Syndrome
- Possible high-grade stenosis of the LAD with recent reperfusion
- Wellen's Syndrome should be regarded with the same importance as a STEMI during assessment and transport.