Tom Bouthillet is available for education and consulting.
Classes or pre-conference workshops:
- 8-hour basic 12-lead ECG class (1 day)
- 16-hour advanced 12-lead ECG class (2 days)
- 24-hour comprehensive 12-lead ECG class (3 days)
Breakout sessions can be customized to your needs.
- How to establish a regional STEMI system
- Prehospital notification of acute STEMI – what are the options?
- Cardiac axis determination – what can it tell you?
- How to distinguish acute STEMI from the STE-mimics
- Bundle branch blocks – new or old? (Does this patient need a cath lab?)
- Differential diagnosis of tachycardias – first do no harm!
Tom Bouthillet has taught ECG interpretation to physicists, engineers, computer programmers, and other non-medical professionals in the biotechnology and medical device industry He has assisted with product testing, participated in animal studies, provided guidance in dealings with the FDA, and offered valuable feedback for the improvement of medical devices and services.
Medical-legal or expert witness consulting:
Tom Bouthillet is available as a medical-legal consultant or expert witness. Areas of expertise include the prehospital treatment of acute coronary syndromes, sudden cardiac arrest, refusals of care, advanced airway management, risk management, patient safety, and continuing quality improvement.
Contact: 843-247-3453 (cell) or email@example.com for rates and scheduling.